Can I add a co-borrower to my application?
You can add a co-applicant, which will often improve your chances of getting approved and may even help you qualify for a better rate.
Do you finance trailers, boats, RVs, motorcycles?
We finance passenger cars, trucks, and SUVs.
I have less than perfect credit and need a second chance at auto financing. Does Prestige offer bad credit car loans?
Yes! We have vehicle financing programs available for nearly every credit situation. Through the years we’ve helped tens of thousands of people with credit challenges get great cars. Bad credit auto loans are what we do best. If you’ve experienced divorce, recent bankruptcy, charge-offs, repossession, foreclosure, late payments, or have very little credit at all, you’re at the right place.
How do I apply for a loan?
Click here to apply. Our application is fast, easy, and free!
How do I get the payoff amount on my current car loan?
The easiest way to get the most accurate payoff amount is by calling your current finance company and asking them for it, or checking your online account with them. Please let us know if you'd like our help with this.
How does my credit score affect my car financing options?
Your credit is a major factor in determining whether or not you can get a loan, and what kind of loan you can get. Put simply, companies use your credit score to help determine how risky it would be to give you a loan. If you have a good credit score, a company will consider you low risk and are more likely to give you a loan. If you have a poor credit score, a company is more likely to see you as a higher risk and deny your loan application. While credit is the most common indicator lenders use to determine whether or not to approve your loan application, it isn’t the only one. At Prestige we are more concerned with an individual’s ability to make payments on their loan and can live within their means, regardless of their credit score. We look at the bigger picture to get you approved for a car loan, and focus on things like employment and residence stability, payment history, income-to-payment ratio, and debt-to-available credit ratio.
It comes down to choice, power and expertise. Some lenders can get you a loan approval, but can't find a vehicle that works for the loan - or at least they can't find a vehicle that you'd ever want to drive. On the other hand, some dealers have a decent selection of vehicles, but have very limited financing options. Prestige combines unmatched lending power with your choice of top-quality cars, trucks and SUVs from one of the country's largest networks of reputable, franchised dealerships. Since 1994, we've been helping people get the financing they've needed for the cars they've wanted.
How long does the application process take?
About 10 minutes.
How long does the entire refinancing process take?
Usually one to two weeks from application to closing, but can vary based on several things including how quickly and accurately you return required documents to us.
How long is my approval good for?
Your application is typically valid for 15 days.
How much of a payment can I qualify for?
Since we want you to be successful in paying off your loan, we try to give all approved customers several payment options.
How quickly can I get approved and buy my car?
An account manager will call you within 24 hours to review your submitted application and let you know its status. Once you've been approved, it's simply a matter of meeting the requirements of the loan agreement. If all your documentation (such as paycheck stubs, a valid driver's license, proof of residence, etc.) is in order and you're ready to purchase, you can select your vehicle from the nearest participating dealership, and drive home right away.
How quickly will I know if I am approved?
Within an hour, in most cases. If for some reason we need to take a little longer to ensure we are making the best decision, it will definitely be within one business day.
I'm considering filing bankruptcy, or I just filed for bankruptcy. What are my chances of getting a bankruptcy car loan?
Excellent, regardless of whether it's a car loan while in bankruptcy or an auto loan after bankruptcy. Prestige has been the premier bankruptcy car loan source in the country, helping people get new and used cars while they try to restore or rebuild their credit after bankruptcy. If you've filed or intend to file for bankruptcy chapter 7 or chapter 13, learn more about our Bankruptcy Approval Program, or go ahead and see if we can help you get pre-approved.
In what parts of the country can Prestige help people buy a car?
In many convenient locations. We work with dealerships that can help you to buy a new or used car in and around the following areas:
- ALABAMA — Anniston, Birmingham, Gadsden, Montgomery, Phenix City, Tuscaloosa
- ARKANSAS — Fayetteville, Jacksonville, Jonesboro, Little Rock
- ARIZONA — Casa Grande, Flagstaff, Gilbert, Kingman, Mesa, Peoria, Phoenix, Prescott, Scottsdale, Tempe, Tucson
- CALIFORNIA — Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco
- CONNECTICUT — Bridgeport, Hartford, Manchester, Norwich, Waterbury
- COLORADO — Aurora, Boulder, Colorado Springs, Denver, Englewood, Ft. Collins, Grand Junction, Greeley, Lakewood, Longmont, Pueblo
- FLORIDA — Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando, Tallahassee, Tampa
- GEORGIA — Albany, Athens, Atlanta, Augusta, Buford, Columbus, Douglasville, Duluth, Gainesville, Macon, Marietta, Roswell, Warner Robbins
- HAWAII — Aieu, Honolulu, Kaneohe, Lihue, Pearl City, Puhi, Waiau, Waipahu
- IDAHO — Boise, Caldwell, Coeur d’Alene, Idaho Falls, Nampa, Pocatello, Twin Falls
- ILLINOIS — Arlington Heights, Aurora, Chicago, Decatur, Elgin, Granite City, Joliet, Naperville, Normal, Peoria, Rockford, Springfield, Urbana, Waukegan
- INDIANA — Bloomington, Columbus, Ft. Wayne, Gary, Indianapolis, Richmond
- IOWA — Cedar Rapids, Council Bluffs, Des Moines, Iowa City, Oskaloosa
- KANSAS — Kansas City, Topeka, Wichita
- KENTUCKY — Henderson, Hopkinsville, Lexington, Louisville, Richmond
- LOUISIANA — Alexandria, Baton Rouge, Lake Charles, Monroe, Shreveport
- MAINE — Augusta, Bangor, Brunswick, Portland
- MARYLAND — Baltimore, Glen Burnie, Frederick, Laurel, Leesburg, Manassas
- MICHIGAN — Ann Arbor, Detroit, Grand Rapids, Lansing
- MINNESOTA —
Alexandria, Duluth, Minneapolis, Rochester, St Paul
- MISSISSIPPI — Columbus, Grenada, Jackson, Meridian
- MISSOURI — Arnold, Chesterfield, Columbia, Independence, Kansas City, Lee’s Summit, O’Fallon, Springfield, St. Charles, St. Joseph, St. Louis, Sullivan
- MONTANA — Billings, Bozeman, Great Falls, Helena
- NEBRASKA — Lexington, Lincoln, Norfolk, Omaha, Scottsbluff
- NEVADA — Carson City, Elko, Las Vegas, Reno
- NEW HAMPSHIRE — Berlin, Manchester, Portsmouth
- NEW JERSEY — Atlantic City, Camden, Carteret, Cherry Hill, Newark, Summit, Trenton, Toms River
- NEW MEXICO — Albuquerque, Los Lunas, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe
- NORTH CAROLINA — Charlotte, Columbia, Fayetteville, Greensboro
- NORTH DAKOTA — Bismarck, Dickinson, Fargo, Jamestown, Williston
- OHIO — Akron, Athens, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton, Findlay, Sandusky, Toledo
- OKLAHOMA — Lawton, Muskogee, Norman, Oklahoma City, Tulsa
- OREGON — Baker City, Beaverton, Eugene, Hillsboro, La Grande, Ontario, Portland, Salem
- PENNSYLVANIA — Allentown, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Williamsport
- SOUTH CAROLINA — Charleston, Columbia, Florence, Greenville, Spartanburg
- SOUTH DAKOTA — Brookings, Rapid City, Sioux Falls, Watertown
- TENNESSEE — Chattanooga, Clarksville, Knoxville, Memphis, Nashville
- TEXAS — Amarillo, Austin, Beaumont, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Denton, Ft. Worth, Galveston, Houston, Laredo, Lubbock, Midland, Odessa, Plano, Port Arthur, San Angelo, San Antonio, Tyler, Waco, Wichita Falls
- UTAH — Bountiful, Draper, Logan, Murray, Ogden, Orem, Park City, Provo, Roy, St. George, Salt Lake City, Sandy, West Valley City
- VIRGINIA — Alexandria, Arlington, Charlottesville, Fredericksburg, Harrisonburg, Martinsville, Newport New, Richmond, Roanoke, Waynesboro, Virginia Beach
- WASHINGTON — Bellingham, Everett, Lakewood, Lynnwood, Mt. Vernon, Olympia, Port Angeles, Puyallup, Seattle, Tacoma, Vancouver
- WEST VIRGINIA — Charleston, Clarksburg, Martinsburg, Morgantown
- WISCONSIN — Chippewa falls, Delevan, Madison, Milwaukee
- WYOMING — Casper, Cheyenne, Cody, Douglas, Evanston, Gillette, Jackson, Laramie, Rock Springs
Is it OK if I have less than perfect credit?
All day, every day, bad credit auto loan financing is what we do best. If you've experienced divorce, bankruptcy, charge-offs, repossession, foreclosure, late payments or have very little credit at all, you're in the right place.
Is there a fee to apply?
Nope! Applying for a loan is fast, friendly, and FREE.
¿Se habla español?
Por supuesto, se habla también español. Sírvase llamarnos a 1-888-822-7422.
What do I do if I have forgotten my password?
Go to the login page at customer.myprestige.com. Click on the link "Forgot your password?". Insert the email address you used to create your account and click "Submit." Check your email with instructions on how to reset your password.
What do I do if I have forgotten my username?
Go to the login page at customer.myprestige.com. Click on the link "Forgot Username?". Insert your Prestige account number, social security number, and zip code and click "Submit." An email with your username will be sent to the email address associated to your account.
What if I owe more than my car is worth?
No problem. We work with customers in this situation every day.
What kind of interest rate can I get?
We cannot provide the exact interest rate (Annual Percentage Rate - APR) until we receive a loan application. Prestige also offers Rate Reduction RewardsSM , which may drop your interest rate every few months as you keep your account in good standing.
What length of term can I get?
Our terms range from 24 to 72 months, depending on several things including the specific vehicle being financed, We can tell you exactly what term you qualify for once you apply.
Why do you need my Social Security Number (or other sensitive information)?